Things to note:
- "Harry Potter" and "flamingo" are not in the official vocabulary, but are built from basic concepts.
- "Metaphorically smell" is not an official word, but a modified word.
- To be able to use other verb indicators than the standard, you have to use the underlying concept
("nose" instead of "smell-(to)", "existence,being_(2)" instead of "be,am,are,is,exist-(to)").
- The indicator is attached to the first non-modifier character in a word
("metaphor" and "indicator_(combine)" are modifiers).
- The plural indicator has moved to the left for "feet", since it is not a symmetric character.
- The indicator has moved 20px up for "pineapples", since the pineapple is an extra high character.
- "bird" and "mouth" (in "songbirds"), and "make-believe_man" and "group-of" (in "Tarzan") are kerned (moved 10px closer).
- The spacing between words are full-width, but before punctuation it is half-width space. Between characters it is quarter-width space (except when characters are kerned).
- If you resize the window, the sentence word-wraps.
- Everything is in SVG!
Separate text words and Blisswords with double-colon (::), and separate sentences with an empty line.